The Kate Shepard House Bed and Breakfast is pleased to provide a pet friendly lodging alternative to hotels in Mobile, Alabama. Beaux Bear, the resident Chow Chow, eagerly awaits visits with our four-legged guests. For more information about our pet and other policies, please read the information below.
A valid Visa, Mastercard , Discover or American Express number is required to confirm all reservations. All charges are applied the morning of arrival and your receipt will be ready at check-in. If you prefer to use an alternate form of payment at check-in, please just ask.
- The Kate Shepard House Bed and Breakfast is a no-smoking facility.
- There is a 72-hour cancellation policy; however, please contact us as soon as your plans change so that we have every opportunity to rebook our rooms.
- Some pets are welcome with prior approval. A $50.00 per stay pet cleaning fee applies.
- As with most B&Bs, The Kate Shepard House Bed and Breakfast is not suitable for small children.
- Check-in is between 3 pm – 7 pm. Check-out is by 11 am.
- For extended stays of 5 days or longer, a 50% nonrefundable deposit is due to confirm the reservation. The balance is due at check-in.
*Traveling to Mobile on business? Call us today for our corporate rates. We make scheduling and check-in easy. Plus we know how work schedules change frequently, so we have a liberal corporate cancellation policy. And don’t worry about missing our regularly scheduled breakfast, with advance notice we can arrange your special breakfast between 7 am – 8 am or a brown bag grab and go.