No stay in Mobile, Alabama is complete until you have had an award-winning breakfast at The Kate Shepard House Bed and Breakfast. Experience Pecan Praline French Toast, voted one of “Alabama’s 100 Dishes You Must Eat Before You Die,” or any of our B&B menus for a memorable and delicious breakfast served on fine china with antique linens. Gourmet coffee and teas, Port, Sherry and homemade sweets are available around the clock in the dining room and butler’s pantry. Samples of some of the delicious breakfast menus are below. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
All Kate Shepard Breakfast Menus are served with fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and juice. Breakfast is served in the dining room at 9 am on Saturday and Sundays and 8:30 am Monday through Friday.
- Pecan Praline French Toast – This dish has been voted one of “Alabama’s 100 Dishes to Eat Before You Die”. The south’s famous sweet and creamy praline sauce baked with French bread creates a rich, new breakfast tradition. Served with Conecuh sausage.
- Southern Scotch Eggs with country gravy, Apple Dumplings
- Shepard Eggs, Triple Berry Spoon Biscuits, Gouda Grits
- Egg Souffle’, Pepper Bacon, Beignets
- Caramel Apple Pancakes, Chicken Sausage, Tomato Cheese Grits